Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have been looking for a decent crash bar for my 650 off and on since last summer. found a couple on ebay last summer but drug my feet and didnt get one then. thought i would wait till this summer but now they seem few and far between. and all the accessory sites i have found show OUT OF STOCK. can anyone steer me to a site to find one. thanks in advance
arkansas_hillman

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
Here is another Farkle I highly recommend. Steel foot pegs. These are the same as those high dollar pairs, for much much less. Replace the stock bolts with 10.9 hardness metric bolts and you won't ever have to worry about foot slippage or a peg breaking off. We have these on our KLR's.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/_Motorcycle-Parts-Accessories__SUZUKI-DR-250-350-650-DR250-DR350-DR650-BLACK-FOOT-PEGS_W0QQitemZ380036133344QQadnZMotorcycleQ20PartsQ20Q26Q20AccessoriesQQadiZ2863QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item380036133344&

·
Registered
74 Posts
hehehehehehe...the farkle fever has only begun. Hide your wallet fast, save yourself... :)
LOL, actually this is my last farkle for a while!! I sold a fork lift for 500 bucks so that is what I have been buying my farkles with!! So I got the TC Windshield, a spare shift lever, bar weights, tool box (top box) and lastly the crash bar/hwy peg kit!!!!!!!!!! My fork lift was well spent!!!!!!!! LOL

Kim

1 - 7 of 7 Posts