Kawasaki KLR Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First time KLR buyer, 2010 from original senior owner, never off pavment,, 1100 miles, I just love it. Defiantly installing engine crash bars. Are there highway pegs that can be mounted to certain suppliers crash bars? Any input welcomed,, thank you
Tire Wheel Land vehicle Fuel tank Vehicle
Tire Wheel Vehicle Land vehicle Automotive fuel system

· Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This is what I'm looking for but not sure who makes the pegs, and curious if they function as needed. Any help identifying the pegs would be appreciated. The bars are SW Motech
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Plant Vehicle

· Registered
'09 KLR
2 Posts
Honestly those look like generic highway pegs to me. There's a bunch listed on revzilla - look through those and you could probably find something you'll like.

I'll second the PD Nerf bar kits from Happy Trail. I installed the bars-highway pegs-skid plate bundle in 2010 and they've been great ever since. The install was easy (if you're comfortable with doing your own wrenching) and they've withstood plenty of off-road abuse. No complaints here.

· Premium Member
294 Posts
I actually found a set for the crash bars on BMW 1200. All aluminum. I have installed them and I like it so far. I have not tried them yet but here is a picture.
Wheel Tire Bicycle Crankset Bicycle tire
Bicycle part Font Auto part Bicycle drivetrain part Tool
Wheel Crankset Bicycles--Equipment and supplies Bicycle tire Automotive tire

1 - 5 of 5 Posts