Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
What does the route look like for Saturday? What time to start? Im thinking about coming up Saturday Morning and riding Saturday. Looks like Ive got about an 1.5 hr ride up from Lake Lanier

·
Registered
79 Posts
What does the route look like for Saturday? What time to start? Im thinking about coming up Saturday Morning and riding Saturday. Looks like Ive got about an 1.5 hr ride up from Lake Lanier
Im not sure what Chuck has planned for Saturday. In the past three have usually been a couple of groups doing different rides. One ride usually goes up through Mill Creek and into the Ocoee River area to include Big Frog. Sometimes there is a group that will do more asphalt roads and just stay kind of local. Hope that helps

·
Registered
79 Posts
I just realized I didn't answer your question. We usually leave between 930-10. Sorry about that.

·
Registered
12 Posts
No problem, I am going to head up and be there by 930, looks like about an hour and a half ride for me. I will leave a message here if for some reason I am not going to make it. I will be on my V-strom 650, I good for about anything but real technical single track on it.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I just realized I didn't answer your question. We usually leave between 930-10. Sorry about that.
I'll be there as well, commuting in Saturday morning, and heading home in time to beat the darkness. I lost track of the date and should have been down today. I wouldn't have known if Chuck hadn't texted me earlier. Thanks Chuck! See everybody in the morning.

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
I want to thank Randall and Ellen for their hospitality for hosting this ride! We look forward to it next year!!

Mu pics of the weekend. I didn't arrive until late on Friday, but still a great time was had!

Sent from my SM-J737V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
157 Posts
It had been such great weather. The skies have been very clear, I was able to capture what I think is the best moto picture I have ever taken. And then I got home to snow on the ground. 🤷‍♂️🤬
PXL_20201120_162051989.jpg
PXL_20201123_033602925.NIGHT.jpg

Reactions: schlim
21 - 28 of 28 Posts