Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A friend of mine at work ended up getting a DR 200 and her husband got a DR 650, last year. We finally got a chance to ride some together. We took a nice ride through the Cherokee N.F., south of Ocoee River and Parksville Lake. We did a little sight-seeing and playing on some nice FS roads. At the intersection of FS 221 and FS 62 we came upon 2 riders...... It ended up being Dualsport and Dennis from Ontario, down checking out some of the local riding before heading over to the trials competitions. The meeting had to be fate, because they just happen to stop at the intersection, going the direction opposite of my original route. But as you know, we are always ready to make adjustments, so we headed off together going their way and got to ride on some nice roads (and some not-so-nice GRAVEL stetches, too). Ended up having a really nice lunch together at Gondeliers before Dennis headed back to Athens to pick up the truck. The rest of us headed out towards Cleveland, where I took them to some of my really local favorites..... BLUEGAL and Tarheal headed home and Dualsport and I headed over to the local power line trails.

Hope you guys had a good time. Look forward to seeing your pics! Here are the ones I took.............
(Sorry for the Elevation accuracy..... Stand in the same place and be 30 ft. lower/higher than the pic before.... :confused: )

1 - 2 of 2 Posts