Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All!

Looks like the guys on ADV are to blame for me being here. When KLR650.net went down they said that everyone was coming here, and I didn't even know 'here' existed! So here I am....

I have a 2000 KLR that I've ridden from Seattle to Prudhoe Bay and then down Baja, through mainland Mexico and home. Not all in one trip (two trips, actually) but they were both fun.

Most of my long distance touring is now on my GS1150, but the KLR is truely my workhorse (or The Green Mule, as I affectionately call it). Check out my stuff on my website, www.dantesdame.com.

Looks like the Ladies Lounge needs some action....

·
Premium Member
688 Posts
DantesDame said:
Hi All!

Looks like the guys on ADV are to blame for me being here. When KLR650.net went down they said that everyone was coming here, and I didn't even know 'here' existed! So here I am....

I have a 2000 KLR that I've ridden from Seattle to Prudhoe Bay and then down Baja, through mainland Mexico and home. Not all in one trip (two trips, actually) but they were both fun.

Most of my long distance touring is now on my GS1150, but the KLR is truely my workhorse (or The Green Mule, as I affectionately call it). Check out my stuff on my website, www.dantesdame.com.

Looks like the Ladies Lounge needs some action....
Well Howdy! Long time no chat. I'm gonna check out your website again at lunch time...good to "see" you again DD!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts