Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
I picked up my 2008 Klr March 1, 2008 (I got the TUFF GREEN one). I am new to the Klr family but I already feel at home. I plan to ride a Klr for the rest of my life. I live in a place that the Klr was made for (Utah) and I plan to use my bike for such a place. the only thing that needs to change is the Utah Klr riders. Where are you? I see a Klr every other day it seems, but I haven't been able to join up with any of them (thus I am here writing this) so if your out there and I know you are talk to me. So if your close or far from good old Ogden Utah (northern Utah) let me know. I want to get the most out of my bike and this is one way of doing that. Ride hard and have fun. Dave

·
Registered
38 Posts
hey dave... i am a klr rider FROM ogden area. unfortunately i live on the oregon coast now. sorry i now it doesnt help you any hahah but i wanted to say hello to someone from my hometown and also i agree that when the klr was invented UT most definately was in mind.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sure move away from Utah and leave me here riding all of the 1000's of trails by myself. Maybe someday you will be back this way. It sure is alot greener in Oregon. Thanks for responding, Dave.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I will keep you posted. I just finished a 60 mile ride in the mountains above the Great Salt Lake. One of the best rides anywhere. I have some pics and will post them soon.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ok I will post them this weekend to satisfy your addiction with UTAH. Talk to you later. Dave

·
Registered
7 Posts
I'd love to see the pics. I might have been up by the towers above Farmington the same weekend. I ride 4-wheelers with the kids because I have no know to go on a real ride with.

Mark
Sandy, UT

·
Registered
10 Posts
Here y'all are! We Utah KLR riders seem to be a solitary bunch, but plans for a tech day and ride started this morning and is already gaining momentum. Looking at Sept. 20 or 27, at cyoung's house in Bountiful.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Tech Day

I am sorry it took so long to reply. I will definatley be attending the tech day. I have been looking forward to it for months. I will spread the word to all I know. Thanks, Dave.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts