Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heard some funnies for the women folk.:18:

- How come all the guys with "Git-er-done" shirts never seem to git-er-done?

- Female friend of mine was wearing mega layers for warmth on a ride. I almost fell off the bike when she proclaimed the jacket was so stuffed she had been pushed into a Una-Boob!:49:

-Two old ladies were sitting outside the retirment home having a smoke when it started to sprinkle. One pulls out a condom, snips off the end and places it over her cig. The other is amazed at this "new" technology and asks, "what is that?" "It's a condom" the other relies "You can get them at the drug store".
So the next day while picking up her perscriptions the lady asks the drugist for condoms. The drugist is surprised and asks how many? She replies, " at least 20!" He is really shocked that a lady of her age would require so many. He asks, still amazed, what size? She replies, " They need to be big enough to fit a camel"!
He passed out.:50:

·
Registered
16 Posts
That last one cracks me UP ! By the way. Git 'er done should be the state motto of Oklahoma, a state I am currently in [my parents lost a bet with God, I'm from Alaska] This is a lonely place to live and ride.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts