Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Administrator
8,295 Posts

·
Lifetime Member
2,483 Posts
Lol! I was amazed to see that there was a trailer behind it when he finally made it out! Gotta give him an "A" for effort :D

·
Registered
366 Posts
He should bring that thing over here and enter some of the mudding contests. He wouldn't have to haul anything anymore after winning em!

·
Premium Member
4,751 Posts
Brain fart.. Seemed like as good of a place to put it as any..
Hold it.. Huh??

How did I get on this forum?

·
Premium Member
5,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Interesting videos, Tom. The Russians seem to have the market cornered in the off-road truck and tractor department. They're pretty good at driving them, too. Aside from maybe some kind of specialized mining/industrial vehicles, American trucks and tractors don't even come close to what the Russian makes are obviously capable of. I've never even encountered a wheeled US military vehicle that could do those kinds of things.

The American versions of the yellow articulated 4WD tractor would have climate control, cruise control, a seat like Kirk's on the Enterprise and GPS-guided steering. No way they could deal with those conditions but I guess that's not what they're designed for.

They need to send the IRT boys over there and let them get in on some of that action.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts