Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Haven't been able to get onto forums of KLR650.net since yesterday afternoon. Skip Hunt must be responsible--he got blamed for everything else. :D

Anybody else having this problem?

·
Registered
284 Posts
Awright already..... I confess! :( But it was an accident, I swear!! :roll: I'm trying to put it back like I found it but the doo dad broke off of the doo hickey and won't fit anymore. Maybe they won't notice...... :shock:

·
Registered
425 Posts
just put som super glue on the thinggy bob, and ram it into the whoseywhatsit, if that dosent work, just stick around here :wink:

·
Registered
331 Posts
I took their doomaflotchie and I'm keepin it-it's prreeettttyyy :D Kay

·
Registered
284 Posts
KayLR said:
I took their doomaflotchie and I'm keepin it-it's prreeettttyyy :D Kay
There you have it..... no wonder I can't get the board back on line with you guys swipin the parts..... Normally I got parts left over! :D

·
Premium Member
688 Posts
:shock: What board? I don't see another board....

May I hold the doomaflotchi... please?

He said "guys" right?

·
Registered
595 Posts
Yeah... like disabling an entire database is within the capabilities of an average KLR owner. The Service Provider would be all over that and the culpret could probably easily traced.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Biker Scout said:
Yeah... like disabling an entire database is within the capabilities of an average KLR owner. The Service Provider would be all over that and the culpret could probably easily traced.

I'm a mad Oracle and SQL Genius!!

·
Registered
331 Posts
Swish said:
:shock: What board? I don't see another board....

May I hold the doomaflotchi... please?

He said "guys" right?
If you are reeeal careful!!!! Yes -swish---he called me a guy---please go to the ladies lounge to check on that---samples are ready to be sent!!!!!!!!!!!K

·
Registered
595 Posts
Fact or not... I was trying to quelm the upcoming storm and you just added fuel to the fire. (Geez... CS guys really don't have any social skills!) :wink:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Biker Scout said:
Fact or not... I was trying to quelm the upcoming storm and you just added fuel to the fire. (Geez... CS guys really don't have any social skills!) :wink:
The word you were looking for was Quell.. (Quelm is slang for laziness) :wink:

Don't worry. There will be no storm. I don't stir the pot, unless you call a joke "stirring the pot" (I see you know what a joke is!! <see quote> ) :lol:

·
Registered
71 Posts
Re: Did one of you wild and crazy guys disable Glenn's board

Hillcountryrambler said:
Haven't been able to get onto forums of KLR650.net since yesterday afternoon. Skip Hunt must be responsible--he got blamed for everything else. :D

Anybody else having this problem?
Very funny. Not. ;-)

No, if I had the skills to do something like that.. it would have been done weeks ago. :)

·
Registered
595 Posts
Yes, quell... I was in a hurry, my computer was on a restart timer, excuse me for not re-reading before I posted.

Anyway, that's my point, if it was a joke then we should all be laughing. Not everyone was laughing at your last joke on the other forum. Taste, etiquette and timing apparently aren't considered apart of common sense. <-- joke, people will laugh, even if it's true. haha. :lol:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Biker Scout said:
Yes, quell... I was in a hurry, my computer was on a restart timer, excuse me for not re-reading before I posted.

Anyway, that's my point, if it was a joke then we should all be laughing. Not everyone was laughing at your last joke on the other forum. Taste, etiquette and timing apparently aren't considered apart of common sense. <-- joke, people will laugh, even if it's true. haha. :lol:
Was that the Avatar? Yeah, that might have upset a few, but other than that I was nothing but respectful of everyone.

·
Registered
595 Posts
Perhaps, your comment was a little funny... but there's a time and a place for everything. If you see that Glenn is coming over here and is pissed off and seems to think there's a connection between his forum's untimely shut down, albiet temporary glitch on his server, then maybe, just maybe saying smart alecky comments isn't warranted.

Read some of the threads he's posted. He seems to think I'm out to steal his forum members, and set-up some kind of e-commerce behind his back. This isn't even my site, but he was full of piss and vinegar and he was lashing out at me. So, if I came off a bit harsh and didn't feel like laughing along with you, I'm sorry. I don't like being accused of stuff like that and I certainly don't like it when people are mad at me. I try to stay out of trouble as much as possible. In real life and virtually.

1 - 20 of 77 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.