Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have had the kit to do the Doo for a couple months, and almost decided not to do it this spring, because the bike only had 4600 miles. Well I decided I better get it done, and probably a good thing, as the spring WAS broke. Engine is much quieter now. To anyone out there procrastinateing, I suggest you take A look. The engine you save may be your own. Have now done the 22 cent mod, L box mod, thermo-bob and a few others. Bike ran terrible when first bought, but now runs great, its a keeper!! Probably going to ride it awhile this way before, more farkles!!! Now if I can find time to ride it,

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry, didnt mention the year, bikes an 03. Did replace one of the gaskets, dont remember which one, but had new ones so I replaced questionable one, probably wouldnt have had to. Will mention that the air box mod, 22 cent mod along with rejet really brought this bike to life. Ran like a wounded dog before these, but I think po had jetting screwed up. Now runs clean from idle to redline. Would highly recomend!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts