Kawasaki KLR Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked these 2 items up last week for my gen 3. The skid plate fits tight and all of the holes line up properly. Customer service was great. UPS lost the first shipment they said it was delivered. DirtRacks.ca – High-Quality Parts For Dual Sport Motorcycles sent replacement no questions asked via Canadapost. UPS is usless and I have had problems before with them. Best of all the products are manufactured in Canada out in BC. Now the next question is do it ditch the Kawacrappy panniers? there manufature protection for many other bikes a very affordable prices
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive tire

·
Registered
2022 KLR650
965 Posts
Yep, those OEM tupperware panniers are complete crap. It’s the main reason I did not buy an adventure model to begin with.

If you want an affordable & durable set of hard panniers, go with the Tusk pannier + rack kit. They also make a soft pannier bag option.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yep, those OEM tupperware panniers are complete crap. It’s the main reason I did not buy an adventure model to begin with.

If you want an affordable & durable set of hard panniers, go with the Tusk pannier + rack kit. They also make a soft pannier bag option.
yaa I got the bike second hand not even broken in at a good price.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts