Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Check this website out; http://www.mikesxs.net/mikesxs-tools.php?category_id=7.1 The price is right. I have the $85 motion pro chain riveter but this one looks really good for the price. I ordered one of these too. Should be here by tomorrow. Order the extra pin while your at it. Do you guys use the clip master link or rivet link on your klr?

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Heck, I've been riding since 84. I've never seen a chain riveter for 16 bucks. Doh. So Do you guys use the clip master link or rivet link on your klr?

·
Registered
1 Posts
So Paulo, it's been more than a month and nothing. Was it a piece o crap as one might expect for the price? Have you actually used it yet and did it work as expected? Thanks, Chris

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
kuri77. I'm in the middle of a move from freezing to Super humid Ohio back to sunny Calif. All my tools and belongings are in storage. I'll be moving into my new home mid month of June. I'll post up when I use it. For 16 bucks, I'll gambling that it works. It looks and feels as strong as the $85 motion pro chain tool I bought. The motion pro one isn't the best riveter either. Anyone have an extra rivet master link for me to test?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts