Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
718 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
folks if your state used a dominion election machine your ballot could be compromised. you really need to check.used in my state of georgia, hand recounts has been authorized.
Screenshot_20201112-155237.png

·
Registered
346 Posts
25 years ago, I worked in a secure computing program in DoD. Even then, operating system software had gotten too large and complicated for even the NSA to verify it’s operation for something called “trusted computing bases.” It’s only gotten far worse since then.

I will make an informed statement about trusting software for voting machines, or worse, for connected voting systems:
It is impossible to trust them.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Ask yourself a few simple questions. WHERE are your machines stored between elections and who has access to them? WHO updates the software and WHO writes the code in it? WHO validates it after update and by what process? WHAT level of security is there at your local rural precinct after the update and before the polls open?? Anyone who thinks these machines haven't been or can't be hacked are fools.

·
Registered
995 Posts
I'm old enough the whole thing is somebody else's problem now. I think I'll ride some, fish some and eat a lot while I watch it all turn to shit. I can't fix it and I did my part for this planet. My wife's friend just learned how to kill a chicken because she thinks the food supply will go away. Killed the little bugger in her RV bathtub. Wish she had filmed it! She listens to Alex Jones, the guy who said the government was putting stuff in the water that makes the frogs gay and Sandy Hook was faked. The country is in a mess. People are nuts. Glad I was born when I was.

·
Registered
346 Posts
I have been a poll watcher and understand that they do give a paper print out at the end of the voting. However, what generates that printout? What software mediates between the computer touch screen and the printer? That’s part of the chain of trust that can’t be easily verified, if at all. While this discussion has applicability to current events, we are mostly talking about general principles that will affect future elections too.

Also keep in mind that when the stakes are high enough, people will find a way around any roadblocks or safeguards. That applies to paper ballots too. And I have a hard time thinking of anything with higher stakes than the power and money that turns on the outcome of a US presidential election. You only need to look at other countries, or Chicago or Philadelphia, or the Old South to see that partisans will find a way to stuff the ballot boxes, literally or figuratively.

·
Premium Member
718 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
face it folks, the election was hacked. plain and simple. my state used dominion. total bs

·
Registered
295 Posts
How many knew that these Dominian machines were designed in communist Venezuela with algorithms built in to switch votes? That's how the dictators there were guaranteed wins. How many of you know that these machine votes are sent overseas to Barcelona, Spain and Frankfurt, Germany where they are counted?? NO ONE can say with a straight face this election security isn't full of holes. The world is laughing it's asses off at the country who used to send the likes of Jimmy Carter around the world to certify the legitimacy of elections and ours are as screwed up as any.

·
Premium Member
718 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i know. don't worry the truth will come out. the whole truth is coming. all dominion peeps deleted their linkin accounts. they are scattering like roaches. problem is trump ordered servers confiscated in franfurt. this was done with out cia help. the deep state is evil as hell☠

·
Registered
995 Posts
When I voted, I went into the booth there and looked down at the voting machine. There was only one button there to press and it had Bidens name on it. I called over for help and a lady with a Black Lives Matters shirt on came over and showed me that the Trump button was located on the bottom of the machine. It was under a cover and you had to remove a security screw to get to it. Luckily I had my trusty security screwdriver with me. I carry one with me at all times for just such circumstances. When I was a small boy, I was locked in a bathroom stall by a clown at the circus for spitting on a Llama. It wasn't my fault! The Llama spit on me first,, But that's getting off the subject of the story. I was saved from the stall by a bearded lady with the help of one of the monkey boys from the show. I was so glad to get free! It stunk in there and the monkey boy didn't smell great either. That's why I always carry the screwdriver. Anyway,,,,,, back to my story,,, after getting the cover off, I pressed the Trump button. As soon as I did, three guys in jumpsuits came over and grabbed me, dragged me to a van that I noticed had a German license plate on it. They drove me down to a bridge over a river. They tried to throw me off the bridge but I used my screwdriver (remember the screwdriver?) to stick them in the groin. Then flying down from the trees came my old friend monkeyboy, all grown up. Monkeyboy saved me and carried me back to my car where we smoked some weed together and talked about old times. STRANGE!

PS: If you have Rudy's number, please send it to me. He needs to hear my story! It could change the world but when I google his number, the deep state blocks my internet!

·
Registered
5,733 Posts
Yeah. Right. Brilliant IT skills and computer program knowledge leading to this conclusion.

The same fact-checker said, "Hunter Biden never owned or had access to a laptop computer at any time in his life."

And, the Steele dossier is thoroughly factual and verified.

Plus, Trump in actuality is a Russian asset and agent.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts