Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
An acquaintance brought his Gen1 by today to to the Doohickey. Tipped the bike to the right against the wall, engine guard, etc., pulled stator cover and inserted a small mirror into the opening at lower front of rotor and....already done. He was not pleased even though tried to explain that this was good news.:stickpoke:

He can sell the bits for even 1/2 price and be money ahead of if his had to be replaced. He accepted this with about as much good grace as would I. :fiddler:

Nothing more annoying that to be in a mad and have someone point out how unreasonable it was. :)

·
Lifetime Member
2,482 Posts
Hmmm... Reminds me, I still have a doohickey, spring, and all the gaskets to change mine... Sitting in my closet! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Don't let Tom hear you or he'll post his gallery of horrors and that might make you have to do the work. He's shamed me into doing a couple of things and I'm not the forgiving type.:fiddler:

Hmmm... Reminds me, I still have a doohickey, spring, and all the gaskets to change mine... Sitting in my closet! :rolleyes:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts