Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
"Doohickey Inside" clear urethane-domed decals. Let your fellow KLR riders know that the "Doo" has been DONE! The all-weather decal has good flex and a super-strong adhesive that can handle 302ºF (150ºC). Perfect for placement on your generator cover, fairing, or other locations on your bike.
Measures approx 1.66"w by 1.33"h (42mm x 34mm).
Free shipping in the USA, $2 to Canada, $2.25 worldwide.
Click the link below...
https://doohickey-inside.square.sit...true&sa=false&sbp=false&q=false&category_id=2
IMG_3086a.jpg

·
Premium Member
8,278 Posts
I use an Electric Engraver to write "EM Doo & T Spring" on the beveled area of the flywheel cover immediately above the Doo-Hickey adjuster bolt, for my customers.

·
Registered
207 Posts
I like it. Ive always felt there should be some universal rule with all KLR owners to put a Doo sticker somewhere so future owners will know its done. I have one on the rear fender under the seat

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
While I'm active on other groups & forums, I really haven't been on here much since I joined. So, just for you guys, I'm offering a 25%-off coupon for the next two weeks!
Use code "KLRFORUM25"

Fun fact: I've been riding KLRs since 1996 and I'm one of the early members of the old Dual Sport News KLR650 listserv. I was involved in the creation of the original aftermarket "Doohickey" and have one of the first 5 ever made in my Tengai.

·
Administrator
3,768 Posts
Eagle Mike includes a sticker.

·
Administrator
3,768 Posts
While I'm active on other groups & forums, I really haven't been on here much since I joined.
Wait a minute!, There are other forums?.

·
Premium Member
8,278 Posts
I wish that EM's sticker had been printed 'Rightside UP'.
I think that is part of what confuses owners looking at it, looking for it, trying to Compare It!

·
Registered
45 Posts
I use an Electric Engraver to write "EM Doo & T Spring" on the beveled area of the flywheel cover immediately above the Doo-Hickey adjuster bolt, for my customers.
I imagine your customers appreciate it! I used to have an Electric Engraver, but I had to sell it because I kept Drunk-Engraving things on my flywheel cover that I'm not all that proud of. ;)

·
Premium Member
8,278 Posts
I used to have an Electric Engraver, but I had to sell it because I kept Drunk-Engraving things on my flywheel cover that I'm not all that proud of.
If you do/did all of your own work you would probably be the only one to notice your scribbles. ;)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts