Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Threadjacker
6,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Man, do I get monkey butt on long rides. :t1204: Point being, I have tried every kind of underwear there is. I recently got some exofficio boxers after reading about them on ADV. I've been sick so I haven't worn them for a long ride yet, but good goddamn are they comfortable. Not cotton. Can handwash and dry overnight. Just awesome.

Also wigwam socks. I have always been the three to a pack boxer and 6 to a pack sock kind, but I have changed my ways. For the price of a sandwich more, I want my boys and my feet to be happy.

·
Threadjacker
6,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Darin, for reals. ;)

And showering is for the weak. ;)

·
Premium Member
5,515 Posts
I like these: no seams and the fabric is slick, so no "hot spots."

Downsides: not that good when it's cold and these things always look better on the "normal-sized" models than they do on a King-size "real guy" like me.

They also double as a swimsuit so I also wear them at the pool and lakeside.

If you guys want to see what they look like on a bigger guy, I can post photos of me wearing them.

Just let me know.......

·
Premium Member
5,515 Posts
Why post a photo when I had a video? This is me sporting my lime-green "Borat" mankini. I would note that I look much better in the leopardskin.

·
Threadjacker
6,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I like these: no seams and the fabric is slick, so no "hot spots."

Downsides: not that good when it's cold and these things always look better on the "normal-sized" models than they do on a King-size "real guy" like me.

They also double as a swimsuit so I also wear them at the pool and lakeside.

If you guys want to see what they look like on a bigger guy, I can post photos of me wearing them.

Just let me know.......

Where did you find this picture of me? :50:

·
Registered
256 Posts
What the hell is "underwear" and why would I buy them if I have perfectly good bib-overalls?

·
Registered
689 Posts
Not sure what it's called--capilene/cappalean/prolene,etc.? Sounds like some kind of fishing line... BUT i never have trouble with M.B. since using it as "long underwear"..very thin &lightweight.

Take care.
M

1 - 11 of 11 Posts