Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm in my 40's, married to a good woman... my best friend. I have 3 girlfriends. I'm very tired. I have three children, two of whom are adults, one of whom is married. I have two grandkids. I live in Southern California, and I have most of my life. Although my education is in engineering and I worked in aerospace for awhile; I am a corrections officer in Los Angeles. I also am occupied in two business', which are not related in any way to motorcycles.
My hobbies include motorcycles, firearms, surfing, camping, and whatever comes up that looks like fun. I have a 2004 KLR which I've put 30,000 miles on.
I try to see the humor in everything. Working in law enforcement, and having been involved in other similar dramatic endeavors, has made me realize that most problems we encounter in this life are not that serious. I don't sweat the small stuff. Some people manage to create drama with the littlest things. My motto is relax and laugh. I don't like pride, arrogance, and gossip. I love people, but hate attitudes. I love God, and I love this country. I'm clean and sober 99.9% of the time and totally blitzed the rest of the time. I don't do drugs other that the legal ones... my user name is a farce.
I hope this forum can bring knowledge and humor to those who use it. I hope the owner of the site creates a real asset to the KLR community. I also hope KLR650.net gets back into service because I had so many good laughs there. I liked the people, and sometimes I even liked the crudeness of the natives and savages. I think there is room for a white washed site and for a bar scene - site. I think my last post at klr650.net may have banned me there, but I think that's just funny too.
Ride on.

Ladies: The girlfriend part is a joke.

Heck, life is a funny thing.

·
Registered
11 Posts
DSjunky said:
I'm in my 40's, married to a good woman... my best friend. I have 3 girlfriends. I'm very tired. I have three children, two of whom are adults, one of whom is married. I have two grandkids. I live in Southern California, and I have most of my life. Although my education is in engineering and I worked in aerospace for awhile; I am a corrections officer in Los Angeles. I also am occupied in two business', which are not related in any way to motorcycles.
My hobbies include motorcycles, firearms, surfing, camping, and whatever comes up that looks like fun. I have a 2004 KLR which I've put 30,000 miles on.
I try to see the humor in everything. Working in law enforcement, and having been involved in other similar dramatic endeavors, has made me realize that most problems we encounter in this life are not that serious. I don't sweat the small stuff. Some people manage to create drama with the littlest things. My motto is relax and laugh. I don't like pride, arrogance, and gossip. I love people, but hate attitudes. I love God, and I love this country. I'm clean and sober 99.9% of the time and totally blitzed the rest of the time. I don't do drugs other that the legal ones... my user name is a farce.
I hope this forum can bring knowledge and humor to those who use it. I hope the owner of the site creates a real asset to the KLR community. I also hope KLR650.net gets back into service because I had so many good laughs there. I liked the people, and sometimes I even liked the crudeness of the natives and savages. I think there is room for a white washed site and for a bar scene - site. I think my last post at klr650.net may have banned me there, but I think that's just funny too.
Ride on.

Ladies: The girlfriend part is a joke.

Heck, life is a funny thing.

I wouldn't say your user name is a farce - if you have 30,000 miles on your 2004, sounds like you are "using" to me. I'm just glad that dual-sports are a legal drug. :D

1 - 2 of 2 Posts