Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been toying with the idea of putting on a fork brace. Every tech-day I attend Tomatocity keeps dogging me about how I should get one, and how great they are. I kept that on the back burner for a long time, thinking is it really going to make a difference? Well let me tell ya... WOW, again I say WOW! I feel like I am riding a new bike! The front end is so much tighter, and cornering is, is.... WOW. I can't believe I waited this long.

I called Mike on Friday to order it, and I recieved it this morning (Monday) It comes with a easy set of instructions, (I think it took me longer to read the instructions, than to install it)

The final product

I have done alott of mods to my bike, but, this is one I will be talking about for a long time, It makes a big difference

Take care, and ride safe!

MB4

·
Registered
34 Posts
First time posting, although I have been browsing on and off over the last view months, and have a couple of questions.

I have gone to Eagle Mike for some upgrades - Doohickey and fork brace, but find the site somewhat difficult to use.

I have been unable to find product listings, pricing and availability, just little write ups on some issues. Do you need to contact him to get that or is there a link to the "store"?
What is the average time taken to do a doohickey change out?

Appreciate any help,

HP

·
Registered
103 Posts
Mark,
Thanks for the good words. Glad you like the brace! :)

The best way to reach me is 619 261 1281 I don't have online ordering yet. Hopefully very soon.
all the best,

Mike

·
Registered
160 Posts
First time posting, although I have been browsing on and off over the last view months, and have a couple of questions.

I have gone to Eagle Mike for some upgrades - Doohickey and fork brace, but find the site somewhat difficult to use.

I have been unable to find product listings, pricing and availability, just little write ups on some issues. Do you need to contact him to get that or is there a link to the "store"?
What is the average time taken to do a doohickey change out?

Appreciate any help,

HP
turbo,
Mike is a great guy to deal with although he is extremely busy. Be patient with him and he will get you the stuff you need. You can send him a private message and he will send you a list of his products and prices. His products are outstanding and worth the wait.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Thanks for the info guys, I will be contacting him shortly as work has me swamped at the moment.

And from what I have been reading on various forums... Eagle Mike must be close to a Saint... Can't wait to talk to him.

HP

1 - 13 of 13 Posts