Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just joined or I would've posted this earlier. In case you haven't seen it on a larger generic forum, a couple of us are headed out tomorrow morning at 9am to explore some offroad areas around Highlands NC. I've been down them before and can attest to the fun factor (especially after the rain today) but turned around before I found the end due to being solo without a lot of spares.

I used to live in the area so after we explore the unknown we'll fill the day with local dirt roads/trails. Rocks, mud, water crossings, lots of fun in the dirt guaranteed. If you'd like to go we're heading out from Cullasaja Exxon on Hwy 64 in Franklin NC at 9am Sun 6/19 (tomorrow). 2 klrs and a DR at the moment. Everyone welcome, let me know tonight if you want to join in and we'll wait for you.

·
Premium Member
1,263 Posts
Welcome to the forum and best to ya on your ride tomorrow. Get up some pic's of the ride. It'll help bring out the shy ones. The shy seems to go away if ya give 'em Bud Light, show 'em mud, or tell 'em they gotta leave a tip.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts