1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Threadjacker
6,768 Posts
Wow. :animal0019:

·
Threadjacker
6,768 Posts
OK, know nothing about this. How do they change the tires so fast? How are they attached?

·
Registered
34 Posts
There is a center nut design, and interlocking pins on the hub to allow the wheel to mesh into to transfer driving force to the wheel. Allows for lightning fast tire changes.

·
Registered
689 Posts
What's the quickest car you ever drove? Mine was a '69 dodge charger with a Keith Black blue printed engine. It was like some from another world!!!!!

·
Registered
34 Posts
What's the quickest car you ever drove? Mine was a '69 dodge charger with a Keith Black blue printed engine. It was like some from another world!!!!!
Quickest as in 0-60 time, cornering speed, or just general?

To me, the quickest car I've driven in general has to be a Scoobaru WRX hatchback thing.

Fastest 0-60 was a 2012 Mustang GT 5.0.

·
Threadjacker
6,768 Posts
Thanks for the explanation. Pretty cool.

I drove my girlfriend's dad's M3. Not super impressive, but it was more than enough car for me. That and an old porsche. M3 was MUCH more fun. Fast, but crazy cornering. :28:

·
Premium Member
5,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I can honestly say I've never been in any car at what I consider really high speeds, like +120mph. I'm not a NASCAR fan, but I do like watching drag racing and Formula One races.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I feel I might have a disadvantage being a Lot Porter at a Toyota dealer, I've driven most commonly available cars :12:

·
Registered
689 Posts
Xpress-

0-60??
I think 60mph was in second gear....think I was going >145 by the time I was in 5th!!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts