Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now that the bikes have been wrenched on, I think it's a good time to see the Fall colors, that Wine Country has to offer. The next few weeks are going to be really georgous for the grape leaves, and other Flora. I am going to take a ride that envolves both. It will have to be a Sunday. I'm thinking November 4th. This ride falls on Daylight savings, so it will have to happen earlier, kickstands up at 8:00 am.

What I would like to do is the usual "Winery ride" from my house to Dry Creek Market. Over Skaggs Springs Road, to Tin Barn Road. Down to Cazadero, then Northwoods Club for lunch, and then back. I believe that is only a 125 mile loop, but really sweet as far as the sights, and roads.

Let me know, If you want to go?

MB4

·
Missed Gear
1,193 Posts
Put me down as tentative. Need to check the calendar.

·
Registered
452 Posts
swing by colorado springs and pick me up lol ill have bike packed ..

·
Threadjacker
6,768 Posts
I'm in, can I crash the night before. I'll be good.

·
Premium Member
1,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Mark,
I think that I can make it. This is always a great ride. I will look forward to it.

Dave
Dave,

I have to say after we rode that last year, that has to be (next to the Zin-Zen ride) one of the best all around rides. Twisties, single lanes, Redwoods, Vineyards, Livestock, no traffic, no Squids, views of the ocean, mountians, GAWD we live in riding heaven. We meet at the Dry Creek Market for coffee, and safety meeting (depending on how many new riders show up)

MB4

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Pics from last year? Fall pics are awesome!

·
Premium Member
365 Posts
Fall Colors Ride

Good Evening Mark B4,

Please mark me down as a definite.

Snakeboy66

·
Premium Member
365 Posts
Good Morning All,

Hey Mark B4, I like the addition to my signature....well received.

Snakeboy66

·
Missed Gear
1,193 Posts
Well... I'm out because I have to work that weekend. :-(

·
Registered
440 Posts
Hope you all have a great ride. We had our first snow of the year today, will be in the low 20's tomorrow morning.

·
Premium Member
1,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hope you all have a great ride. We had our first snow of the year today, will be in the low 20's tomorrow morning.
And your excuse is? Bike won't go faster than 147.6? I left my KLR in my other jeans? The Triumph doesn't do well on dirt? Jeeeeezzz, Craig

:animal0022:

MB4

·
Registered
440 Posts
And your excuse is? Bike won't go faster than 147.6? I left my KLR in my other jeans? The Triumph doesn't do well on dirt? Jeeeeezzz, Craig

:animal0022:

MB4
Man that hurts.

Not really but it sounded good..

·
Premium Member
1,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hey Mark, put me down for the fall colors ride where do we meet? Ben
My place. Kickstands up at 8am. Weather forcast looks like 83 degrees and sunny.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Wish I could make it. I'm moving to a new place in Santa Clara that weekend.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts