Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mike and I had a Spring fling at our place back in April-consequently we made many new friends...some of our new friends we have ridden with a couple more times and then they invited us to a Fall Frolic in Ohio...some of them are on here--Caveman,booga,buildit blimpman and some others I am sure..Anyway, Mike and a friend John left on Saturday morning-(me thinking I had too much to do to go) well, about 5 hours laster I said to heck with it all and packed up and took off...here are some pics of our ride or you can find the whole thread here

http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=273216
here are few from the trip Mike and John took up Saturday

cool corn fields

this is a neat round barn they passed
is
getting set up at camp

BS,ing around the fire

gassing up the next morning

me, after Tom and Rob talked me thru the poopy hole
--thanks guys

is it sleeping????

some random shots

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
a few more pics
few more

lunch time!!! woo hoo

Did I have a good time?????watcha think????

Mike took this of me after we filled up before we left town---said he never saw me or my bike this muddy----BAH!

Alot of these guys are on ADV rider since we obviously didn't all ride KLR's....Mike and I rode our KLR's --alot of the terrain was a little knarly for a girl on a big bike like the KLR---I only went down twice---once a grapevine grabbed my bike and put us both down and another I slickeryed out at the end of a mudhole----all good--Mike said there were plenty of guys down more than that---can I say they weren't on KLR's:) -I did have to get off and push some BMW's thru the mud :rolleyes: All in all it was a great dualsporting day!!! We all had a ball!!!!!

·
Registered
477 Posts
Kay, you are sooo cool. Mike, I hope to find someone like her someday. You are a lucky man.............

·
Registered
603 Posts
Hey,whos that dude shes huggin?:confused:

Oh wait,that's Dave950 from over on adv:)

He put on a great ride with 29 bikes showing up.Whole lotta klrs out there.Kay did an excellent job keeping her bike up.The 650 is not a light bike.Big thanks to all the guys who kept an eye on her.Lotta good comraderie amongst the riders that weekend.

·
Premium Member
688 Posts
Awesome...just awesome Kay...yes you are!

Looks like a great time and I love your *spontaneity*:character00201: ...life should be full of this!!:11a:

Thanks for the pics!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts