Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Never did I think that I would be going to see the leaves changing in the NC mtns., in NOVEMBER! Oh well, the seasons have been messed up for the whole year. Just got to adapt......

Jetmech and I met near Hayesville, NC. We had a great looking day while checking out the roads and leaf changing at Fires Creek WMA. All was great! Check out the photos. Since I took so many, I'll help those of you on dial-up by posting thumbnails.

Todd will have his pics out soon.......

·
Premium Member
1,429 Posts
I would like to see those leaves change colors, but I am very happy I don;t feel the cold weather that follows.
90 degrees here in Yuma today and we enjoyed every degree of it. Without the humidity it felt more like 75-80 degrees, but then the trees don't get very tall here in the desert.

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You guys probably noticed that we are having a bit of a water shortage around here. The last pic I took is Parksville Lake is normally approaching low pool at this time of year, but with all the water there, TVA must be holding water back to make sure there will be enough drinking water over the next few months.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Sorry for the delay in posting pics....work always gets in the way of fun!

It was great meeting you Chuck and I had a fun ride. That was a nice area and for the most part...we had it to ourselves on Friday.

Look forward to another ride and meeting other KLR owners.

Enjoy.....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts