Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone seen where to get a pair of large diameter grips for an 07?
I was interested in a set my Harley neighbor saw somewhere. They were a little out of round to give you a surface to palm on for the long hiway legs. Kind of like the cruise control pads, but built into a gel grip. I haven't seen any online, or here in Greensboro, NC. Any leads appreciated.:animal0019:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Dawg,
Type in "Norton handgrips" on ebay. A couple different types. We used to call the tapered version titty grips... I bought some for my Triumphs a couple months ago, but the were NOS (new old stock) from a different vendor - about $30, but came with the original Norton box. the ones on ebay now appear to be clones.

·
Registered
32 Posts
you can get some cheap foam ones from jcwhitney. they are like 5 dollars and i get some everytime i order something just in case. i've put about 3k miles on one set and they are still like new

·
Administrator
8,372 Posts

·
Registered
517 Posts

·
Threadjacker
6,768 Posts
Grip Puppies are sweet.

Thanks for the heads up Tom. I ordered a pair and got them the next day (they are just across the bay). Took a long ride yesterday. Super nice for the big handed.

·
Registered
72 Posts
I was in a local suplus store in Toronto that had foam tubes used for the hand bars on tread mills. Nice and thick that went over the existing grips. Made a huge difference in feel. Cost was 4 bucks for a 3ft length.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts