Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I should probably be on the Camaro Forum, but they changed the format there as well, and I can't seem to find an off topic lounge! When I first joined the KLR forum, I mumbled that I had recently lost 70 pounds. It took a year since last Labor Day. What this meant to motorcycling is that I was very tempted to let go of the scooter. I wasn't keeping it running. It was hard to swing my leg over it. Seemed like I could get hurt on that thing! Well, like many noobs looking for remedies here, with help I got the thing running well and my new shape had me enjoying it again! I had a good (but chilled) ride today hauling a FedEx package to a drop store (prices are better than USPS and the lady there is a looker).

Weather has changed for the good in Virginia. Horribly hot all summer and wet in August. I finally took my 68 Camaro for a spin after having it parked all Winter & Spring to fill tank with non-ethanol. I could not believe how much slack was in the seat belt! I had been thinking about seat extenders and even a smaller steering wheel to keep my belly from hitting it! I slipped right in and thought I might need to scoot it up! dramatic pause - followed by loud cheering and several "atta boys".

IMG_5486.JPG

·
Premium Member
455 Posts
You're right about the weather here the last couple days. Gonna be a nice Fall…

·
Administrator
3,609 Posts
Atta boy!, Great post. Made me smile.

·
Premium Member
151 Posts
Pic of 'the looker' please 😂

Kidding, don't get thrown in jail! And atta boy!!

·
Premium Member
7,026 Posts
The leaves of Autumn are already turning color in Wyoming.

And that looks like a very nice ride to see the coming Autumn splendor! Is the FedEx gal single?

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Gee...I thought this thread was about me! I can see now that if I had just posted a picture of the FedEx lady, I would have gotten more views, likes and replies!

·
Premium Member
151 Posts
One way to find out!!! ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts