Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
You need to reach a larger audience then just KLR riders. Go over to ADV and ask there. There are a lot of riders in that area that are in the military.

Coop

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
was just in a very bad accident with my KLR yesterday. Idoit turned in front of me, I hit him doing 45mph upon impact, I was thrown completely over the top of the van he was driving... No internal injuries but have broken nose, cheek bone and possible broken knee and foot. Also have stiches in my chin and throat and two broken front teeth. Not sure about the bike, have not seen it yet, just heard stories that it is in two pieces and a total loss. Still planning to go see what it looks like if it is not a "total" total loss I will keep as salvage and sell off parts. Do plan to ride again just not sure if it will be a KLR.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Holy crap! Glad to hear your alright. Isn't it something, that you don't have to worry about your own driving you have to watch everyone elses driving around you. Crazy

·
Registered
23 Posts
Glad you survived to ride another day, Dooley. Prayers for a quick healing your way.

I had a bad one back on '07 (totaled my beloved Nomad) and couldn't wait to get back on a bike (even though it took about 7 months before I could physically ride again). I had to listen to 7 months worth of people calling me an idiot and various other names for wanting to get back on a bike. I laughed at them, especially the smokers.

I'm saying that just to say keep your chin up and press on brother.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts