Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Haha! K, I'm in BC, I've got no real license and I'm still pretty new to owning bikes (2-3yrs) in the first place. Living in Vancouver and with family in Nelson and Kamloops I wound up taking the highways for quite awhile but I'm just this year getting onto the many, many dirt roads available. I'm also learning at a fantastic rate just WTF can possibly go wrong with a KLr at any given time and I gotta say; So far so good. as well as all this adventure sstuff I'm commuting to work on this baby too, so I'm not doing anything heinous to be sure, mostly just getting places.
I'm not even too sure that anyone will read this stuff so I'm gonna leave it there and try to figure out how to post pictures. It says i may not post attachments so is that it? No pics? Heck if i know. if got Jumbo mountain pics harrison lake pics, squamish pics, nootka sound pics and pretty soon i'm gonna have barstow pics too.

·
Lifetime Member
2,484 Posts
Welcome! Getting places... That's what KLR's do best! :)
Yup, you need 15 posts to post a pic or a link. I know it's a PITA, but it's also a super effective method of thwarting spambots.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
that's pretty OK for a response time should bad ever happen to go worse. I guess. I really cant wait to fire off some pics to show people where I've been and start finding if anyone will come with me. Dangit! now look i gotta get dressed and go to work.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Woohoo just 2 more to go! I'm thinking of ripping up cortez island in the near future. I've never been there but I've got friends on Quadra so it might be pleasant.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No way I'm putting my 15th post right now or I'll surely blow off the whole going to work thing (for a little). Oh my god, coffee is so good. gotta go.

·
Registered
96 Posts
No way I'm putting my 15th post right now or I'll surely blow off the whole going to work thing (for a little). Oh my god, coffee is so good. gotta go.
Many good productive hours have been otherwise spent on this forum. On the other hand, now I've really savvy about the bike and could really give a shit about dumb stuff like work.:cool0012:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts