Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My old shock blew a seal a few week's ago and it was a choice between a rebuild or a new one, so i chose to go with a new one in the form of a Hagon.
So here are a few pic's of said item fitted to the bike and also a small mod i made to protect the shock..... not sure if there was supposed to be a flap or not but i made one up anyway, haven't tried the Hagon out yet { other than a quick ride home } so will post again with a review when ivé done a few mile's on it
cheers

·
Registered
517 Posts
That shock looks good. Is that a stiffer spring? The flap looks good.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not sure, feel's stiffer doesn't sag like the stocker, but didn't feel a bump on the ride home.......

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
Nice looking set up... How much did the shock run? and where did you find it. And yes that shock protector is perfect, I still need to do mine, but I get lazy in the summer while just wanting to ride and not work on the bike. LOL

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Set me back $699 Au, we have a local Hagon dealer so was a matter of order and wait {only took 8 days from England } had my local Kawasaki shop fitted it which only cost $30 so saved me messin with it, the flap cost $3 and i think it will do the job just fine, think the lack of protection is what killed the stocker..... as i said in the last post i will do a full review after putting a few k's on it

1 - 6 of 6 Posts