Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm a noob in the truest form of the world. I've had the itch to get a bike for a long time but it always got pushed to the back burner.(life happens) My interest was rekindled after a coworker got a bike and I finally decided to pull the trigger.

My original plan was to get a harley and be content with that but, I like playing in the dirt too. I've rode and raced ATV's for nearly 10 years which sent a light bulb off, dual sport. So, here I sit reading and learning as much as possible on the KLR650 not to mention salivating on all the awesome rides you guys have.

Happy to be here and hope very soon to join your ranks as a KLR owner.
Shawn.

TL;DR
New guy from Florida. Wants a KLR650.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
KLR's suck on the tight trails (but they can do it), they suck on long highway rides (but they can easily do it), they love commuting, they love gravel, they love just cruising around town and they love backroad asphalt riding. They do it all.
I don't plan to sell mine!
Don't get caught up in all the negative internet hype. It's all overrated.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
KLR's suck on the tight trails (but they can do it), they suck on long highway rides (but they can easily do it), they love commuting, they love gravel, they love just cruising around town and they love backroad asphalt riding. They do it all.
I don't plan to sell mine!
Don't get caught up in all the negative internet hype. It's all overrated.
That's what I have gathered after all the research I have done. Jack of all trades, master of none.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts