Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At some point over the next week or so I am going to move the forum. Right now when you type in www.klrforum.com you get a splash page that where you can then enter the forum. I am going to move the forum up so that when you typw www.klrforum.com you are taken directly here to the forum itself. This will help on several fronts. It should not disrupt the board to much. If I get time I am going to start today, but I am not sure with everything else going on. If the meeting I have set for today gets changed to monday, I may go ahead and make the move.

Thanks

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The move has been completed, there may be some log in issues temporarily while the cookies setting take effect.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If you have trouble viewing the forum or if after the address to the site there ia long line of letter and numbers in the address bar. go to the tools tab at the top of the page, then internet options, then delete cookies. That should straighten out any troubles.

Thanks, the move has was successful.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hmmm...looks like the name hasn't propagated to DNS, yet . From www.dnsstuff.com:

How I am searching:
Searching for www.klrforu.com A record at a.root-servers.net [198.41.0.4]: Got referral to F.GTLD-SERVERS.NET. (zone: com.) [took 9 ms]
Searching for www.klrforu.com A record at F.GTLD-SERVERS.NET. [192.35.51.30]: Reports that no A records exist. [took 92 ms]

Response:
No A records exist for www.klrforu.com, and www.klrforu.com does not exist. [Neg TTL=900 seconds]

Details:
F.GTLD-SERVERS.NET. (an authoritative nameserver for com.) says that there are no A records for www.klrforu.com, and that the hostname www.klrforu.com does not exist.
The E-mail address in charge of the com. zone is: [email protected].

We'll see what tomorrow brings...

Dave C

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thats pretty much it, sine I got this new phone/PDA/mini PC I have not had to be so tied down to a computer. I am actually able to stay on the go more and still get things done. Although sometimes it is hard to type on the is thing, but for the most part its been working out pretty well.

·
Registered
595 Posts
Jason did you send out an e-mail to everyone in our list. I've been asked several times about what happened to our sites. People are using their bookmarks and the site don't show up anymore.

Probably would be a good idea, assuming people will have time off the next couple of weeks to forum browse.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
1 - 11 of 11 Posts