Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
663 Posts
Hey,
Those little TW’s are super fun bikes…… They are perfect if you want to teach someone how to ride…Nice find…. What did you pay for it if you don’t mind me asking?

·
Premium Member
4,753 Posts
He was asking $1300,Got him to come down from there.I thought it was a fair deal.

Farmer
With only 5K on the clock?? Heck Yeah!! Great deal!! Fun little bike that'll do most everything and leave a smile on your face the entire time!!:)

·
Premium Member
5,473 Posts
Great trail/hill bike. Man, with that rubber on it, it almost looks like one of those Rokons.
Great find! Enjoy it. I'm jealous.

·
Threadjacker
6,768 Posts
Sweet! :35a:

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
jmrehn go here tw200forum.com they have manuals in a pdf.
Thanks Black Hawk, Found that forum a few days after I got the bike.And downloaded the books right away,Very helpful.

It sure is a fun little bike,Mostly just using it around the farm,goes great in the soft fields. Had it out on the highway yesterday,wanted to cut out a little when I pushed it past 55.Could just be the old gas from the previous owner,thinking I'll give it a seafoam treatment when I fill it up with fresh fuel.If that don't help a good carb cleaning should do the trick.

It would never take the place of my KLR,but for short trips from farm to farm it's a blast to bomb around on.

Farmer

·
Registered
165 Posts
As Black Hawk said, there are PDF manuals floating around.
I bought my wife an 01 TW for her to learn to ride on. She hasnt done too much with it but Ive been on it a number of times just to play around. That bike gets mega traction off road. Its a super easy bike to ride and its dang near unstoppable. The top speed is around 45-50 but I start feeling a little suicidal around 35.
Here is ours, but I really love the red seat and blue bodywork on your 95.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
I might end up losing the TW,My daughter was home last weekend and was thrilled that she could get her feet to the ground on it.She got back to her school today and signed up for a riders course in July.Posted a WTB ad on the classified here for some gear for her.

Farmer

1 - 11 of 11 Posts