Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,,,,,Cutter here (formerly davep). Glad we've got an active site up and running. Always in need of help and information for our passion for the KLR. I've been around for a few years. Live in the "Oldest Summer Resort in America" Wolfeboro NH, on the shores of beautiful Lake Winnipesaukee. I've had my own small business for 26 yrs and yes, I'm a gray beard. Got 2 grown kids and enjoy working out and riding my KLR and R1100GS. My wife has recently joined me on the GS rides occaisionally. I'm usually up for a ride on wknds in NH, VT or the beautiful state of Maine. Always enjoy meeting new riders and doing different rides. Keep me posted!!! Dave

·
Premium Member
8,044 Posts
Welcome to the forum, cutter. From NH?

Have you ever heard of a video or photography or recording business by the name of "House of Powers", somewheres in NH? 'larry31' used to be a very active member here. And dropped off the map suddenly.
He used to post many NH / VT riding videos on here. I miss him.

·
Administrator
8,911 Posts
Cutter was last seen on the forum a bit over 12 years ago. The post is 14 years old.

Reactions: DPelletier

·
Premium Member
8,044 Posts
Ha ha ha.
Wow! I usually catch the dates. What was Maverick digging for, that far back in introductions is now the question?

What year did this forum start, Tom Schmitz?

·
Administrator
8,911 Posts
The forum was started in 2006, with the first members being refugees from .net.

I know, I know, hard to believe that there was ever any KLR drama, but there was.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts