Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have any experience with these boots? They are the same as the regular Tracker boots, but with a more aggressive sole. I'm thinking about picking some up from the dealership this afternoon. Do they "break-in" ? They feel awfully stiff and uncomfortable from the box. Or, this that just all riding boots?

·
Registered
19 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I looked at the pro forma boots, but wanted the cleated sole. I spend a lot of time walking the bike on my offroad excursions :oops: Those MX style soles look like they are made for sliding, I'm good enough at that on my own ;) I just placed an order through Motosports.com for the offroad trackers this afternoon. Thanks for the input :)

·
Registered
14 Posts
now you're gonna make me go and get some new boots. :? Let me know how you like them after you've owned them a few weeks!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Mommy and Daddy made a surprise trip to FL on me. Got to man both the offices until Fri.- If I do it will only be from Sat eve to Sun. You know I cain't make no plans! ???

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
shotgun said:
Mommy and Daddy made a surprise trip to FL on me. Got to man both the offices until Fri.- If I do it will only be from Sat eve to Sun. You know I cain't make no plans! ???
C'mon now, this is THE ride of the fall. Blow off responsiblilty, all the cool kids are doin' it ;) Hope to see you there Ashley, give me a holler if I can help in any way :)

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
iyaoyas98 said:
Anyone have any experience with these boots? They are the same as the regular Tracker boots, but with a more aggressive sole. I'm thinking about picking some up from the dealership this afternoon. Do they "break-in" ? They feel awfully stiff and uncomfortable from the box. Or, this that just all riding boots?
Yeah, I have a pair. They were the only boots I could get to fit my calvs at the time. I like them and they really do a good job protecting your shin. However, they are far from being even water resistant. In fact I just dropped $30 today to get a pair of sealskinz to wear when riding off road. I paid $120 for them just for comparison.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Dang it, I was hoping they might keep a little water out. $120 dollars hurts my feelings too ;) Oh well, at least my raisin toes will be safe ;)

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
iyaoyas98 said:
Dang it, I was hoping they might keep a little water out. $120 dollars hurts my feelings too ;) Oh well, at least my raisin toes will be safe ;)
You can always do what I've been doing and put your foot in a tall kitchen bag. LOL
It helps :wink:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts