Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's up with these things? I see them on vehicles everywhere. Does it mean something I'm not aware of to today's youth? They can't all be MXers proclaiming their favorite brand of riding gear......

·
Administrator
3,568 Posts
No, but it's like Harley wear. You can buy stickers and branded clothing/merchandise just about anywhere. It's all about marketing.

·
Missed Gear
1,193 Posts
The FOX Logo is just plain cool.. I think that's why.

Marketing genius...

·
Premium Member
365 Posts
Oh yeah! I see them on cars and trucks in the city of San Francisco and you know darn well the driver has never even walked on the dirt let alone riden a Dual sport or off road motorcycle in it. They look plain cool.

Sly like a Fox, Snakeboy66 .... with the hair to prove it!

·
Missed Gear
1,193 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
I just can't see paying to advertise for anyone. They should be paying us or at least giving the stuff out for free......But I will pay for my NRA hats and shirts.

·
Premium Member
365 Posts
I just can't see paying to advertise for anyone. They should be paying us or at least giving the stuff out for free......But I will pay for my NRA hats and shirts.

Good Evening RLF,

You just brought tears of joy to my eyes. It is wonderful to hear others share that sentiment. Well said my man!

Snakeboy66

·
Missed Gear
1,193 Posts
NRA?
National Restaurant Association. Of course. I would totally buy a hat...:poke:

·
Premium Member
5,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Well, I was hoping to shed some light on what I thought was perhaps some kind of "code," like the Vice Lords gang wearing Chicago Bulls sportswear.

Although you guys are most assuredly correct in your opinions that it's nothing more than a brilliant marketing strategy, I'm going to take the Red Forman approach and proclaim "Anybody with a Fox Racing sticker on their vehicle is a marijuana smoker."

1 - 10 of 10 Posts