Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, for the past 11 days, I have been a hostage in my own home! You may ask, "How can this be? Aren't you the king of your castle?" My answer to that question is NO; not while my in-laws are in town..... :18:

Now before I get too deep into this, I want you to know that I really do like my in-laws, it's just I'm pretty much chained to either the house or to them when they come to town. :mad0235:

AS OF THIS MORNING AT 7:30a.m., I BECAME A FREE MAN!!!!! :35a:

So........ what should I do to celebrate..... :confused: :11a: I GOT IT!

How about a nice half day ride into the back yard.................. ::character00201: :character00201: :character00201: :character00201:

So you think because Cherokee N.F. is in my name, that I would naturally go there... :confused: We'll not this time....... I'm heading to my neighbor's yard, the Chattahoochi N.F., around the Cuhutta Wilderness! I haven't been to a certain part of it in a while, so I thought I would check it out and see what new things I can get into..... :16a:

After I got down the road a bit, I realized I had not left my wife info about the general area I would be. Well, with that little bit of knowledge, and the fact that I am riding alone, I promised myself that if I get into anything around a 3.0 or higher on the trail rating scale, I would turn around and grab some riding buddies the next time, for a trip back. :character00268:

I'm trying out the slideshow presentation from Kodak. I really liked how Ditch Donkey's looked and thought I would try it too. Then again, maybe it was just because his slideshow was full of awesome pics!!!!! Well, if you guys enjoy these at least 1/10th as much as his, I'll be happy...... :)

http://www.kodakgallery.com/Slideshow.jsp?UV=601177621373_72627924615&mode=fromsite&collid=72937924615.97054924615.1216087889897&conn_speed=1

·
Registered
517 Posts
I am in the same boat. In-laws are in my home too and the brother in-law moved in for a while. I asked him does he plan on buying his own house soon. He says. No. I'll have to make life uncomfortable for him.LOL

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It's fun and frustrating at the same time, thinking; Man, this stuff is fun.....Dang, I could have been riding this stuff years ago if I had just made my way over here. :mad0235: Just not enough time in the day......

1 - 5 of 5 Posts