Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So with all the talk of exhaust mods I had to just do something new. Been looking at some new systems and was going to order Monday so I thought what the heck. I took my air hamer and a three foot long bit and went to town. I blew out the back of that what you ma call it and then stuck big deal e bob in their and smacked it with a hamer to open the hole up bigger. Sounds a little deeper at idle but not crazy when you rev it up. Cost? My wife asking what the heck I am doing, how long its going to take and how much the parts will cost to fix it? I love that women.....:22a:

·
Registered
186 Posts
lol..

So with all the talk of exhaust mods I had to just do something new. Been looking at some new systems and was going to order Monday so I thought what the heck. I took my air hamer and a three foot long bit and went to town. I blew out the back of that what you ma call it and then stuck big deal e bob in their and smacked it with a hamer to open the hole up bigger. Sounds a little deeper at idle but not crazy when you rev it up. Cost? My wife asking what the heck I am doing, how long its going to take and how much the parts will cost to fix it? I love that women.....:22a:
oh yeah,,thats the old -red neck- way,, knock out guts of cat ,and any thing else,you can ,,when take to inspection,,they don't know...

funny you did that to klr,,,what ever floats your boat...as long as it works for you !!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts