Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
688 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The generous folks at Superbrace would like to give away a Fork Brace to one lucky KLR rider on our forum. The fork brace they are giving away is either an '87-'07 OR an '08-'09, winners choice.

This is a contest. The only request we have here at the forum is that the lucky winner do a write up on the fork brace after installing it. DEAL?

This is what you have to do to win.

Post a trip report. It has to be a trip you have taken on your KLR within the last year (since January of '08) and must be a NEW report... not one that you have already posted. Pictures are strongly suggested to make your report interesting. You are welcome to use this contest as an excuse to go on a trip if you want to.

Your trip report can contain as many pictures and words as you want.

Your trip report must be posted between April 27th and May 30th, 2009.

The earlier you post your report the better and here is why....

The trip report with the most replies between April 27th and May 30th, 2009 will win the Fork Brace.

Of course there are rules, please read them!

Rule #1
The posts to your trip report that you make yourself will not count toward the number of replies/posts that we will count for the contest. We suggest you do reply to your own report however, to keep the banter going.

Rule #2
Replies must be from registered posters only. They can be NEW registered posters but please don't make up an allias and start posting on your own reports, that's cheating...mods can see your IP address and will know it is you. So please be fair and don't make us get mean!

Any questions? Please post them here.

Thanks and good luck to all of you.

·
Premium Member
688 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Rule #3

All trip reports being considered in the contest must be posted in the Travel and Trip Reports Section, no exceptions.

Ok...rock awn!:35a:

·
Premium Member
688 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
SLO-KLR.....Sorry for the delay....your answer will arrive shortly...

I hope!

:11a:

·
Premium Member
688 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Maybe we should give extra points for pictures...????

·
Premium Member
1,534 Posts
I'd be in but I've already gotten one! I was having issues with speed wobble but only loaded down with "baggage". Cured. The bike feels tighter now under any circumstance. I like the Superbrace as it is only two piece and easy on the eye.

Cheers to whoever wins it!

·
Premium Member
688 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just curious, is the winning report going to be posted at Super Brace or have a link back to here?
NO...it will only be posted on here.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts