Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

Holycaveman here, name is pretty self explanitory. Belief, and lifesyle.

Retired pro(not that it means anything)
Motorcycle mechanic by trade.

Sold my other bikes, and got the KLR.

Found out that there is more to life than trying to be the best at something. As refering to the first part of my name.

Yes, cavemen hunt for food. :lol:

·
Registered
603 Posts
Hi ya caveman,good to see ya here.Mike here from m&k.Wanted to know,where is your shop located?I'm just above Parkersburg wv.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Hey HC! Good to see you here! I always wondered about your name. Good to know where you stand. I'm standing with ya!
So, you testing anything in the 'gotta have' category lately?
Jamie

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Deerhntr said:
Good to see ya here HC. Flung any arrows at a whitetail yet?
All you guys are too cool.

Missed a dagone doe twice with the ol longbow? Can't figure it out? Next time I won't try shooting at 30 yards through the slats of a flatbed!

Hey HC! Good to see you here! I always wondered about your name. Good to know where you stand. I'm standing with ya!
So, you testing anything in the 'gotta have' category lately?
Jamie
Awsome! When two or three...........

Testing???? Sure, always testing! Got this new rear knobbie I am trying out, 150 by 17in! MOnster of a tire. Just about to put it on. I'll post the results.

holy!!! good to hear from ya!

retired Pro??? pro what?
Pro at what? Eh..............talking too much.LOL. My old life goal was to be the fastest american, on a bike of course. Raced for years, bla, bla, bla. Anyways thats what I meant by "retired pro" You guys didn't think that I only was crazy when I got the KLR did you? :D

Hi ya caveman,good to see ya here.Mike here from m&k.Wanted to know,where is your shop located?I'm just above Parkersburg wv.
My shop is in pataskala OH, about 2 hrs from ya. Always eager to help out fellow KLR enthusiasts!!

·
Premium Member
688 Posts
Howdy, Holycaveman! Glad you are here :D

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
HC

What do you know, I made it in here. :lol:

I'll see if I can add some pics of the new Emgo Hand guards. C ya. Luke

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
RedKLR said:
Another believer here. God bless.
+1 I may be out of line, but HC can smack me around on the dirt if I am. :lol:

HC had the idea of starting a Christian Dual Sport forum. Not being much of a techie, would anyone like to make suggestions as to how to make it happen? :?: I think that there are a lot of Christians riding dual sport and that his idea is great, I just don't want to steal his calling. However, I'd love to help make it happen. :D

·
Premium Member
688 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
hi hc...
btw thanks a 1000x for that d606 running tire pressure.
made all the diff in the world.
very best to you hc
bc

1 - 14 of 14 Posts