·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2008 KLR685
17,975 miles
$3,200 firm
Clean title in hand

-Race tech fork emulators on OEM springs (Progressive fork springs included in sale, just not installed as they are too high of a spring rate for me)
-Top gun yellow 6.6kg/mm rear spring upgrade (stock spring included in sale)
-The suspension is perfectly set up for a 165lb rider. Chicago potholes and speedbumps? What are those? Soaks up bumps on-road and off-road like a Cadillac.
-Seat Concepts Commuter seat (stock seat included in sale) -2" bar risers -Barkbuster handguards
-Tusk extended shift lever (stock included)
-JNS lowering footpeg bracket (stock brackets included)
-More agressive footpegs (don't know the brand)
-HID headlight projector retrofit. Uses H1 HID with AMP plug bulbs -Solobox shield riser
-Tusk crash guards (tested many times and they work)
-Subframe thru-bolt upgrade
-Eagle Mike KLX needle upgrade (will also include a Dynojet stage 1 kit)
-Short front fender -Upgraded skid plate -SW Motech Center stand
-Nearly new rear Motoz Rallz rear tire and 50% life Pirelli MT21 front tire. This combo tracks off-road like a dream and rides the pavement very well. Comes with spare rear tube.
-Front and rear brake pads replaced last year. Lots of life left.
-Comes with two exhaust. OEM is installed, but will include a Two Brothers slip on and an extra mid-pipe.

I've owned this for about two years since 13k miles and it's has never let me down. In fact, I'm the one disappointing it by not being man enough to ride it like how it was meant to. Previous owner stated that is has the 685 piston and I can believe it. JE pistons I want to say. I walk away from my other KLR buddies with stock KLRs on the expressway and same gearing. Selling because I am preparing myself for a new chapter in life which requires consolidating all my toys, but if I'm really being honest it's mostly because I don't have the balls to ride this beast of a machine. Asking price is firm.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts