Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They say a picture is worth a thousand words! Lots of hard miles on this ol dog.

Older photo

This is a more current photo

This is how it looked at 60,000 miles, after the "under construction" pic.

·
Registered
38 Posts
HCM,

After reading your comment, "They say a picture is worth a thousand words! Lots of hard miles on this ol dog." and looking at the picture, I am confused.

Are you talking about the bike or the rider? :lol:

·
Registered
101 Posts
Marty said:
HCM,

After reading your comment, "They say a picture is worth a thousand words! Lots of hard miles on this ol dog." and looking at the picture, I am confused.

OHHHHHHH!!!!!! SMACK. :lol:

·
Registered
57 Posts
holycaveman said:
They say a picture is worth a thousand words! Lots of hard miles on this ol dog.

Older photo
Dang skippy that's what a KLR should be out doing! A shiny clean KLR is a sad KLR.

Mine got even more used and uglier last week, i finally lost my right side panel, probably when i dumped it off-offroad, i was climbing this mountain up to a rock formation over loose fist sized rocks hidden in the brush, i was happily plowig along ATV style and the rear hit a tall rock and got pitched sideways. I pulled a lil' superman and "used" my kneepads as well. I smacked a pointy rock with the palm of my hand though and got a bit of a bone bruise. I didn't bother looking for the panel, i hopped back on and proceeded to do battle up over the rock formation and across the saddle. I got a few more tank scratches and dings too.

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Here let me show a real recent photo. Actually when Tom is done with this bike I think it should be donated to the AMA museum! That or the smithsonian! :lol:

There are so many mods to the bike it could be presented at the US patent office! LOL

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Marty said:
HCM,

Eh, sorry for not clarifing. Both, rider and bike! 8)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts