Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wandered over here for a look. I can usually be found on the klr650.net forums, but given the current situation , I thought I would come over here for my fix.

What can I say?

KLR rider, IBA member, working stiff.

Owen

·
Premium Member
1,429 Posts
Welcome to the forum, take your shoes off and sit a spell.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
GreenGene said:
Hey, Owen, get us a ride report together! I know you have some good ones!
given that my last trip report got nuked on the .net site, I guess I can be persuaded to repost it here for you Gene.

Owen

·
Registered
207 Posts
Daddyjoe: take your shoes off
NO! NO! He spent a night here so I know!!

Juuusst kiddingggg.
:lol:

Hi Owen.
John

·
Registered
69 Posts
Are you the guy that did the dakar like fairing for your KLR (posted on ADV)? If you are, how about some pics and an update on how it's working?

·
Registered
207 Posts
46moo: Are you the guy that did the dakar like fairing for your KLR (posted on ADV)?
You talkin ta me?
You talkin ta me?

Well, if you are then I ain't.
John

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
46moo said:
Are you the guy that did the dakar like fairing for your KLR (posted on ADV)? If you are, how about some pics and an update on how it's working?
god, I wish. I'd love to have a Dakar style fairing.

I'm just a humble endurance rider that likes to put a lot of miles on my bike, like riding 1700miles from my home to Mexico to go shopping 8)

·
Registered
42 Posts
I read that report you did to Mexico. Pretty cool man. The end kind of sucked for you though. I hope your woman was cool with you coming home late :wink:

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
RedKLR said:
I read that report you did to Mexico. Pretty cool man. The end kind of sucked for you though. I hope your woman was cool with you coming home late :wink:
I got a very warm reception when I finally crawled in :wink: 8)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts