Kawasaki KLR Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
18 Posts
I like the accessories that came on my Adventure, but I wonder if maybe I too should have started with a base model so I could have picked different equipment (better racks, panniers, crash bars, driving lights, etc.) But the Adventure I bought with 250 miles on it was cheaper than any new base model available. I like that top case you've got. Is it a Givi? The one that comes on the Traveler is a monstrosity.

· Registered
10 Posts
Sweet bike! Thats my plan as well….start with the base. I was going to grab a 2023. I love that green, but the more I see the 22’s in your color, the more it grows on me. My dealer of choice (Romney Cycle) has a handful of 22’s still. I figure the 1st of the year I’ll pull the trigger on one or the other. Guessing they may have some new years incentives to offer on the leftover 22’s.

Anyways, greetings from the WV panhandle and ride safe!

~Ryan

· Registered
2022 Kawasaki KLR650
178 Posts
The adventure model is great for beginners getting into the market and on the bike. For more seasoned riders, always best to start off with base model and build on that to how you like it and not how the manufacturer wants you to have it. I have the base 2022 Khaki model and building it up for back road exploring Australia.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts