Kawasaki KLR Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Automotive tire Motor vehicle Automotive design Gas Machine

XT risers, Distance between phone holder and screen, also 2 finger gap between between barkbuster (Cycra) and screen at full turn. Suppose to be warm enough to ride tomorrow so I can check wind height @ 60mph.

·
Registered
2022 ABS Traveler- Orange
126 Posts
I just received some of these risers and I'm extremely happy with them.

6'4-5" depending on the day and the wind nearly covers my entire helmet, it catches just under my bill but it's really not a big deal. The quality is there too, the plastic feels solid as hell.

Only thing I would say is the slots cannot be fully used since the windshield bottoms out before the end of the adjustment slot, but that's not a big deal imo and I'm sure it will be resolved in the future.

Automotive tire Rim Carbon Bicycle part Automotive exterior
Hood Automotive tire Motor vehicle Grey Automotive design
Hood Automotive lighting Automotive tire Automotive design Automotive mirror

Highly recommend these risers to everyone who's on the taller end/wants more room up front. @RRockTools did a great job with the print

·
Premium Member
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks
Slot is meant. As just a slightly variable single hole, not a full swing adjustment.
The slot is just a work around for me ,instead of building many sets to get the hole in exact correct hole position , the slot is a variable hole to allow perfect placement of screen in relation to the fairing.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts