Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm thinking about getting a new seat and I'm leaning towards this Saddlemen seat:

BUT....Do you think it holds water when it rains and I could keep a goldfish under my azz?

·
Threadjacker
6,768 Posts
That's the first MC seat I've seen designed like that. Lot of bike seats. I don't know. I'd have to sit on it. In theory, I like it, but it looks like you lose some of the 'stretch your legs' in the back. I'd be looking at Sargent from my experience. And I've sat on a lot of seats.

I think the goldfish is out of luck regardless.

·
Registered
56 Posts
I do have this seat, it came with the bike when I bought it, tell you the truth, when it did ride it in the rain, I was out to dinner with my wife and some friends and it started pouring down, I did notice a little rain build up, but it wasn't flooded, now I know it did rain hard as I brought in my helmet and jacket as it started to rain, but I didn't notice it flooded when I got on, but my but was wet. either way you go, your gonna get a wet behind, but I don't think you are going to have to worry about the goldfish being part of the problem.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts