Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday rode the Klr 650 out to the Maumee State forest APV. trails. Made about four laps before I hit a sand pit in a tight turn and flopped it over. When I got off to pick it back up I noticed the zipper on my top bag was open my gloves registration and proof of insurance all had blown out. I headed back home watching the side of the road for any of my stuff that blew out made it home without seeing anything. About an hour latter my door bell rang a guy who went out to get his mail found my gloves and paper work. He could have just pitched the stuff but was nice enough to deliver them to me :WellDone:

·
Registered
5,654 Posts
Great story!

Similarly, I had been out riding on the Hatfield-McCoy Trails in WV (Indian Ridge trail system); had an upset on a deep descent; bike wound up leaning against a cut bank. No injury or damage; went to my cabin at Ashland Resort for a rest . . .

Into the nap, I was awakened by a knock on the door--an ATV rider found my driver's license, AND TRUCK KEYS . . . began checking the offices of the local campgrounds, found my registration and brought them to me!

Events like yours and mine keep alive faith and hope in humanity; thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
419 Posts
Very nice indeed. Makes a guy wanna pay it forward.

Thanks for posting!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts