Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I bought this from a guy in Wisconsin for $75.. He included a 12 pack of beer, too.. Can't wait to install it..

·
Registered
95 Posts
Nice, what kinda beer? on a side note I had a good day today allso, I did some mechanic work on this guys jeep that had a broke flexplate, r&r ed the trans and replaced all broken parts, that was last Friday, today he tells me he has no money and he will pay me when he gets back to Wyoming I was like thats not going to happen ,pay me or you are walkin back to Wyoming, to make a long story short he baught alot of goodies for my klr via mommies american express, would of rather had the money but that wasnt going to happen, seams you cant draw cash from AMXPRSS, a well I got skidplate, mefos rear , center stand ,14t 16t front sprockets and led taillight, I was like a kid in a klr store, as I said, was a good day.

·
Premium Member
1,793 Posts
Umm...

When do we get to drink the beer?

Oh yeh... Nice top box

MB4

·
Premium Member
4,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Boy that sure does look Familiar!!! :)
:) There's the reply I was after....:)
Naw.. It's not mine.. It was DX's and it's now Double A's top box, although I might get to help install it!!

Double A and I have been friends for years, and I was actually his tutor for math about.. Ummm.. Ok.. Years ago.. (I think he was about 8 at the time)..

He's very happy with the box, by the way.. I was at his place last night, shooting pellet guns in his basement and figured I'd pop a photo of it and pull DX's chain..

If anyone is interested in the pellet gun fun, here's the link to last night's festivities!! http://www.gunandgame.com/forums/177-22-air-rifles/45125-pellet-gun-fun.html

Also, I don't know if Double A mentioned it to you DX, but here's his most recent family addition..

He got her as a little pup, and she's a great dog, but a bit too smart for her own good.. :)

·
Registered
357 Posts

I bought this from a guy in Wisconsin for $75.. He included a 12 pack of beer, too.. Can't wait to install it..
$75??? $8 for a 12 pack....I wouldn't wipe my a$$ with an ADV sticker (READ....lick my balls Baldy!!!) and you basically got screwed on a JC Whitney trunk:)...oops....it's a deals gap sticker....nonetheless....lick my balls Baldy:)

·
Premium Member
4,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Naw Tom.. I didn't buy it, Double A did, and he didn't pay $75..
I was just pulling DX's chain..:)

·
Premium Member
688 Posts
Nice box, Paper!

And THANKS, MarkB....

for our's!

One of these days....we gotta ride again.

When do the Windsor Green concerts start again....and speaking of those,

Has anyone heard from Harven?????

1 - 10 of 10 Posts