Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm just checking in for some R&R :58:

I will probably be spending more time here than I have been and less time elsewhere. I had a lot of friends over there.. perhaps some of them are over here too.

BTW, as I work with KLR's I realize that I may have to pay a vendor fee to be here, I hope it's not a huge fee.

It didn't occur to me that if I started working on KLRs that I would have to pay to post on KLR forums. I kinda kicked my self in the ass with that one. :mad0235: It's impossible to spend time on a forum and people not know what you do and thus talk to you about it, so how do you frequent a forum and not be vendor or talk about what you do without paying the fee? Seems impossible.

I have removed my sig on the other forum, I can do that here too if it's required.

I'm just rambling, ignore me..

(Hey Hography, you in here?)

·
Premium Member
4,751 Posts
Put your signature back up.. Any info and help that you can put forth, even if it's involving your own products or service isn't an issue unless you're ripping someone off..

(coughbikerscoutcough)

Sit back, relax, and enjoy..

If you feel you need to pay a fee, I accept Beer and bacon.. And I won't be sharing with the site's owner.. :)

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I changed my email address and I didn't get the confirmation email, so I couldn't post and my sig disappeared.. thought I had been banned LOL!

I changed it back to the old addy and that worked.

:cool0012:

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Put your signature back up.. Any info and help that you can put forth, even if it's involving your own products or service isn't an issue unless you're ripping someone off..

(coughbikerscoutcough)

Sit back, relax, and enjoy..

If you feel you need to pay a fee, I accept Beer and bacon.. And I won't be sharing with the site's owner.. :)
Well, I don't just do modified heads, I also do helicoils (spell checker wants to use the word helicopter) and repairs, bent valves, seats etc. I just did a repair, the cam chain slipped and bent the inlet valves. Kinda odd that.

Beer and bacon :) all good.

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
This is a very tallented guy from what i can see....he knows his stuff!

Helping me build a more powerful KLR with his wisdom and guidance....Thanks Buddy!

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Willys,

It's good to see you here. :)

I will be spending much more time here than I have been. It's laid back and friendly.

I haven't asked yet but I would like to put a link on my site to here. Good idea huh?

·
Premium Member
1,793 Posts
Xtreme,

I passed your PM on up to admin. You should see a reply soon!

Take care!

MB4

1 - 9 of 9 Posts