Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Quote from Picture:

"Build by The Edge Products for a customer in Melbourne this KLR650 powered beast never made it to it's right-full owner. While on its journey from Perth to Melbourne it was stolen off of the back of the truck!. Its a pity some resort to stealing others pride & joy. You can't say that the Sidewinder is not in demand, people will go to any lengths to get their hands on one!"

·
Premium Member
1,429 Posts
As a mater of fact I do have a spare KLR motor. So where can I find this sidewinder?

·
Premium Member
1,429 Posts
PART No. QTY PART DESCRIPTION DRG REF GST EXEMPT RETAIL PRICE
BC1 KIT Chassis, fully welded with rollbars all brackets, including CV1 rear housing welded in. (no seat slides) Chassis frame only. 1 $1804.54 $1985.00
OK this tells me I'm not interested. :|

I guess it would be one high powered go-cart. :oops:

·
Registered
145 Posts
Yea, they are expensive and then there would be shipping from Aulstralia unless you found a local distributor. But it give a person idea on what to do with that extra motor ;) ...Doug

·
Premium Member
1,429 Posts
I have an old wheel horse lawnmower sitting down in the woods here. It has NO motor :razz: I have been thinking about putting this motor on it. 20 years ago I would have done it already, but now I think about things more often than I do things. :cry:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts