Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Threadjacker
6,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK. Here's the thing. My wife doesn't believe me. It rains a fair amount here and one of my pet peeves is people who don't turn on their lights in heavy rain. Whatever, though. BUT! Since I pay attention and usually flash my brights to get the bastards to turn their lights on, I swear 65% of the offenders drive gray cars. I've been tripping out on this for years. My wife thinks I am insane. If it is currently raining where you are, could you see if my theory holds water (thanks, I'll be here all week). :11a:

·
Premium Member
4,751 Posts
In both IL and WI it's required by law that your headlights are on if your windshield wipers are on due to substandard driving conditions.

It's common safety..

And yes, I flash those with no headlights on in the rain. I like it best with the Wing, where I have 4 headlights and full electrical control of where the headlights are aimed. (Up, please)

·
Administrator
3,564 Posts
I have the same complaint and extend it to fog.

Here in Canada the law is day time running lights on new vehicles. Don't know if it's the same in the USA. Anyway you get these idiots in pea soup thick fog running with just their day time running lights on and no tail lights.

People just don't care.

·
Threadjacker
6,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Haha! Thank you Chuck. Now, why? It boggles my mind.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts