Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A little about me...
I rode an XT 250 for about a year 20 years ago, rode quads about 17 years ago. Haven't been on either since I sold the quad in 2001. Anyways... now I am driving approximately 20 to 25k miles a year and I needed another option to save on gas. I have been looking for motorcycles for a few months and found one that I love... The Honda NT700v. I know, I know! :banhim: Well, that is out of my price range anyways. Long story longer, I really want more of a dual purpose bike so after looking at everything, I settled on the best imo, the KLR as it seems much more highway friendly as opposed to the competition (xr and dr).

I was looking and looking and finally found a red 09 with only 242 miles on it. Its bone stock and practically brand new. Got her for $3,750 which I think after looking for so long is pretty much a steal!

Well, as you can see I am pretty much a newb, so expect questions. Don't worry, I can use the search button! In fact, I have been lurking here for a couple of months checking things out, so, thanks for all the good info so far.

Looking foreword to 10k miles the first year... we'll see.

James

·
Administrator
8,292 Posts
1 - 3 of 3 Posts